There is no Franchise opportunity in the UK that specialises in providing an alternative to a demanded change within the health care sector.
As such our Franchise Partners can rely upon these key facts:
- Tried and Tested – Promedica was originally established over 13 years ago in Poland and is now the largest provider of live-in home care services in Europe today with 26.200 clients and 34.200 care workers
- Track Record – Our franchise model has been developed over the past three years and today we have over 131 franchisees in Germany and the UK and are growing by five per month
- Support – A dedicated Franchise support manager, working with you on all parts of your business, ensuring continuing professional development and a clear goal-oriented support plan
- No need to Recruit and Train Care Workers – Probably the most time consuming and expensive part of running a care business, not with Promedica. This is all taken care of; ensuring fully trained and vetted staff is available when needed.
- Administrative Support – A fully developed system of invoicing, documentation and professionally created documentation, minimising your need to spend hours in the office, giving you the time to work on growing your business.
- CQC – your Franchise will have no need to register with CQC, our sister company Promedica24 holds the registration and undertakes all regulated activities
- Marketing – To support your own local marketing and client development, you are supplied with a range of professional tools and Promedica has a national marketing campaign which will direct additional referrals to you.
Promedica has probably the simplest Franchise concept and a potentially rewarding opportunity that is currently available, contact us to find out more.